Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing with Auntie Audrey

A couple weekends ago Ashton got to spend some quality time with Auntie Audrey while I was at my AP conference and Jake went golfing with the boys for Bo's birthday. Needless to say (minus the cat scratch), they had a great time. Audrey just sent me these pics documenting their afternoon. They made several kinds of cookies, went to the park (with Izzi's rat-mouse of course), collected autumn leaves and did some art. Ashton had so much fun. Thanks Auntie Audrey. When are you available again?




 She's still not so fond of slugs. At least now she'll look at them rather than quimper and hide.
 Audrey said she filled Izzi's pallet with lots of colors, and what does my daughter do? ASK FOR BLACK. Nice my dear. Let's hope she doesn't go all emo in high school. I don't know if I could handle that.

It was so nice to see that she had a good time without me, but was still excited to see me.

No comments: