We went beach hopping on Ashton's birthday proper. She a a wonderful little picnic before discovering how much she loved collecting shells and rocks and beach glass. She kept pulling her hat off and putting her treasures in it. I'd say there is a lot of JakeBob in that little baby girl of mine. I just hope that she doesn't bring home rotting carcases to her room in a few years much like her father did as a preteen.
We ceremoniously turned her car seat around and experienced a huge paradigm shift in car trips. She went from fussing when we strap her in, to clapping. Woah. The only problem no is that I used to take her on a drive when she wouldn't sleep--no there is no way the car seat will lull her to slumber. She's way too stimulated by the outside world to catch any shut eye. You can see how tired she is in the last photo, but she just won't shut her eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment