Jake and I took Ashton to the newly remodeled Seattle Aquarium last weekend. I was amazed how quickly a few hours evaporated in the place. She loved looking at all the fish, but I think the playful otters were actually her favorite (our batteries had run out by that point--so we didn't get it on film). I was holding her in my arms and she kept putting her hand up my sleeve and twirling her wrist in wild excitement. I realized later that she was probably immitating the otters. Later that night she kept clutching her crackers like shells and nibbling on them the same way our friendly family did down on the pier. It was nice to be in the city, but it always reminds me how lucky we are to be able to walk down to our Sequim beaches and see the same stuff naturally. 



No comments:
Post a Comment