Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ponytails & Batwings






Today for preschool Markie and Karol said the kids could come costumed if they wanted, as they planned to celebrate Halloween a few days early. Ms. Izzi loved her little bat wings, nearly as much as I loved her cute wispy ponytails. Today was our first day harnessing the mullet with success. I think its something we'll do again, providing I can magically distract Izzi before she pulls the bands out.

Ashton came flying out of our bedroom, wings a flapping and scared Teanaway into a hiss. Mao's tail got all puffy, ears forced back and ready to pounce until she realized it was just Izzi trying to tackle her with a hug. Luckily, they both made it out of the situation unharmed.


1 comment:

Katie said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Look at those little pig tails!