I made Izzi a birthday shirt for her big day..Jake called it her jersey, and I guess over her pjs it does have that effect. Because my daughter asks for blueberries everyday, and loves cheese, I made little cheese cakes to celebrate her second. Lindsay put flame to the two candles and the four of us sang (once again) the Birthday song. 
After eating a delicious Thai dinner that Lonnie made, and birthday cake of course, we went on a walk around the neighborhood and found a little park that sufficiently numbed the sugar high before bed. When tucking Izzi in for the night I asked her if she had a good birthday, and if she was ready to go hunting for morels the next day. She said yes to the birthday, and "No" to morels. "I want to hunt elephants, and frogs, and beetles." I crossed my "two" fingers that the mighty morel wouldn't be as impossible as finding an elephant in Central Washington. My wish came true, Ashton's did not.
No comments:
Post a Comment