Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ashton in Ashton photos

These photos are from our trip to Ashton. The first is the "hospital" that I was born in. It is now a storage unit. The second is a little cafe that we used to go to when I was in elementary school. I remember sometimes when we'd go see Grandma and Grandpa Howell we's stop at the resturant for a bite to eat. It was fun to have breakfast there with Grandma Pauline the morning after her birthday celebration. (Look closely at the photo and tell me she doesn't look just like Jake!)  

The last photo is the welcome sign. Last summer after Jake and I hiked in the Tetons we stayed in Ashton to shower, shave and watch some TV. We ate at Big Judd's, which is right next to the sign. That was when we verbalized that we both liked the name Ashton if we were ever to have a girl. It was really fun to be able to take her to her name sake this autumn.


No comments: