
It's hard to believe that my baby is already five months old! She still is not really interested in rolling much. She can move from side to side, and front to back, but is not even remotely interested in moving from her back to her front. Her toes are still too entertaining. She can, however, sit up on her own for several seconds before nose diving into her blanket. This Friday when I picked her up from playing with Sydney I could have sworn she grew while I was at work. It's amazing! Randi took Ashton and Sydney to the first teacher activity. She said everyone kept saying, "Oh, what cute boys you have." I had to laugh. Ashton had her little pumpkin shirt on that Kathy Stroyzk gave her for Halloween.
Ashton took a nice long afternoon nap, so I thought she would be well rested for our Halloween party, but she went to bed around 6:30 and was down for the night. I couldn't believe it.
Ashton's five month "birthday" snuck up on us this month. Karol was asking when she actually turned 5 months. I said, oh, not until the 29th, not realizing that it actually was the 29th. She didn't realize either. So, these photos were actually taken on the 30th, and the 31st this month. Sorry baby A! October just flew by!
No comments:
Post a Comment