Thursday, May 21, 2009

PreBirthDay Girl

So, living on the Peninsula I have become an online shopper. (I never thought I'd see that day happen.) Ashton just happened to wake up when I was taking the playmat out of the shipping box. She went crazy climbing on her new letters. Let's hope she likes that mat just as much.

Earlier that day we went to Dungeness Kids Company to buy Win a birthday gift. He turns three on Saturday.  I was pulling "boy" things off the shelves and Izzi took a liking to the truck in the photos. She pushed it over to the (wooden) vegetable stand and started packing the back full of carrots, onions, beets, corn and peppers. then she pushed it over to the rug and started to unload her rig. I was surprised to see that she then when back to the stand for another load. She had so much fun pushing her truck around the store that I just had to get it for her. I think she looks pretty cute in her little jean skirt pushing the dump truck around the house.





No comments: