
Baby A is already eleven months old. I can hardly believe how fast time is evaporating. She's been having a lot of fun in the yard with us now that the weather is consistently warm. I feel like we're finally taking time to throw out a blanket on the grass and watch the dandelions grow--which they most certainly are! We've never really just soaked up the space we've created, and Ashton finally has brought true relaxation to us. Yesterday when we were outside (I was trying to catch a little shut eye. Her third tooth is poking its jagged little head out and keeping us both up all night--so deep sleep these days is unheard of) Ashton kept practicing her "stance." She'd climb up on me for balance and then let go. She'd look to the East and then to the West and when she started to do the little nodding smile rock thang that she loves so much she'd fall down to the grass all proud of herself, look to me for reassurance and do it again, and again, and again. I love it. She gets so much joy out of the simplest things, and hence, so do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment