Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crawling?


I get the question almost daily. "Is Ashton crawling yet? Surely scooting, no?"

"No."

I'm quite happy about it. With the extra messes around the house that come naturally with the holidays, I feel lucky that I can still put Baby A down in front of her toys, run around the house and come back to her smiling in the exact same spot, okay, nearly the "exact" same spot. 

I do like the way Teanaway is finally realizing that Izzi is a friend and not a foe. She even lets Ashton get a few strokes in each morning, although I know she's really only suffering through the love until I fill her dish with breakfast. Oh well. My once spitting and growling kitten is warming up, and as for now--Ashton has yet to scoot or crawl or really even show interest in moving around on her own.

No comments: