Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home at Last

It was nice to come home to green again. I've always thought that I wanted to live on the east side of the mountains with the snow and long seasons, but maybe I do love moderate Sequim after all. We went down to the beach and saw these swans and geese in a meadow above the bluff. It was so peaceful.
Ashton has been in such a good mood since we got home. She has gotten through the worst part of her cold, but has started to drool more steadily now, which makes me believe that she could actually be working on a tooth soon. She is talking up a storm, and call me crazy, but even mimicking the undulating sounds Poppie and I make as well. 

She loves her new blocks from G-mum, and blankie from Ty and Katie, and shirt from Glamma, and pants from Aunt Nan (although it looks like she's waiting for a flood). Thank you everyone for all the gifts!

She's really chatting me up in the photo below. Each day gets more and more fun!
Trina gave me one of Wren's old "hippie" sweaters that Aunt Nancy knit. I just love it. It is a bit big on Izzi right now, but she still dawned it for fun. 

No comments: