Jake now has the roof on the art shack, which is not so much a shack now that it has been engineered. I generally feel like I have to check on him more than Ashton, as I often see him at the top of the ladder balancing on his left tip-toe while holding a 35 + lb piece of plywood with his left hand and the nail gun with his right. It's "hairy" to say the least. The roof is on, and the walls are almost up. Slowly, very slowly, he is making progress. Anyway...all that just to really say...the fourth pic is from the second story of the "wall-less" art space in our backyard. The rest are snapped from various places around our yard.



After playing in our own yard we headed over to Powell, Laura and Win's house to play and share a meal. Win was especially "sharing" with his toys this time. Izzi has grown tired of her own toys, and so really appreciated the time to chew on Win's railroad, and block buildings. At the end of the night when they were both pushing their bedtimes I leaned down and gave baby A a kiss on the forehead. Win jumped up and rushed over to give her one too. It was so cute. I'm glad the kids like each other as much as we like Powell and Laura.
Side note: I am absolutely in love with Win's Haba VW push cart. Ashton is soon approaching walking, as well as her first birthday and this model is especially nice because it is sturdy, classic looking and has not only storage in the buggy, but a seat in the front. Groovy! Other push toys I've seen have been geared towards an "experienced" walker. For anyone looking for b-day ideas, this one is high on mama's list.
No comments:
Post a Comment