It started with her birdy pencil topper, slowly moved down the chest of her jammies and ended on her cute little feet before we caught her. The pen has lost it's focus on the paper and moved to bigger and better things. Two days ago she found a vagabond crayon under the table and when I walked out of the "powder room" I found her making big blue circles on our blue wall. Though you can't see the waxy debris now, mama knows they are there and I am most certainly on patrol.
The third photo gives you a little taste of toddler twos now gracing our house when Ms. Isadora darling dear doesn't get exactly what she wants. Don't worry--Poppie comes to her rescue! She can't see the scowl on his face, but I know its there. :)
Her nick-name for the night was hairy toes. (That one better not stick.)
No comments:
Post a Comment