

We went over to "Amy and Bo's" house to help them move out of the condo and into a temporary apartment this weekend. It was Mum's birthday and she brought Izzi some early Easter gifts. I'm absolutely in love with the skirt. Ashton had fun dancing around the condo in it too. I'm sure it will see hours of twirrling in its time. She also brought a couple new books and some new socks. I'm really not sure what Izzi liked most, as she has spent time enjoying all of them. The middle shots hightlight the move from the second floor in Renton up to the third floor in Covington. We're all looking forward to the final move to their new house in Ravensdale. We all joked that Amy (now seven months pregnant) will go into labor on that stair case. It's good conditioning, that's for sure. My thighs are sore after so many trips with heavy boxes.
We went to a fun Japanese steak house for dinner. Ashton was too distracted to eat. She loved watching the chef in action, but was a little scared of the high flames.AFter dinner we went back to the new place to open gifts. Ashton had to help G-mum even though it was several hours after her bed time. G-mum and John nearly experienced more flames at the hotel at three in the morning when the fire alarm went off and they were asked to evacuate. I'd say it was quite the birthday for Mum this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment