Okay, so I know this is a long series, but we really had fun playing soccer (or some derivative therein) yesterday. Check out Ashton's form already. I'm so impressed, but then again, I'm her mother. She did pretty well kicking the ball back and forth, but lost interest once she found she could just push the ball in the net around the room. Eventually she decided to toss the ball through her climbing tube and chase it. 



"Working, mama."
Apparently, the net needed some fixing. She's been doing a lot of "working" these days with her tool kit. I never knew so many things needed new nuts and bolts around our house. 






Perhaps she'll be a goalie. She really liked sitting under the table waiting for me to try to score on her.


When we went back inside I asked her if she liked playing soccer. After a quick "yes" she said, "and my stripes too mama" as she pointed to her the addidas signature on her arms and legs. Ahh, I don't think I'll ever shake the girlie, girlie fashion diva she dawns now and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment