Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Month

Last weekend when Izzi and I were returning home from Mila's birth Ashton started yelping "Bicycle" from the backseat. As I turned my head to look at our front porch, there was indeed a cute little tricycle and a pint-sized wheelbarrow. Mike and Rosalind will be down in Mexico on Ashton's birthday, and so left us a little early birthday gift for her. I couldn't unbuckle her fast enough. She sprinted to her new favorite toys where she can work in the yard like Poppie and Grandpa. The trike has a little dumping bucket that she really delights in pulling. The wheelbarrow is still a little hard for her to manovure consistently, but she keeps trying. Give her through the rest of the weeding season and I'm sure we'll be golden.

Here she is singing her favorite song ("The Farmer and the Dell") as she tries to peddle along.
"Look Poppie. A wheelbarrow!"
Thanks GrandmaR and GrandpaR. We love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both are really awesome!