I remember how much I loved making Christmas cookies when I was growing up, so each year we revive the old tradition in our household now. Izzi choose the Christmas trees and star cutters this year. I tried a new recipe. The whole scene worked out lovely minus the moomoo I seem to be dawning lately.
Izzi has been practicing up with her friend Sydney. The two often play "play dough" for hours on Friday mornings. She was really good at pretending to eat the dough.
The frosting was a new and fun adventure.
Yes, she is using a spoon to make her very own cookie. (Poppie managed to scrape off the excess when she wasn't looking--and there was excess!)
Sprinkle time....
....and viola!
Quick cheesey family photo...
...and the finished product.
She got to savor one, just one that evening.
And this is about how I felt about it!
Yeah for Christmas cookies.
1 comment:
CUTE, FUN, and YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment