Sunday, September 7, 2008

Great Auntie Gayle's Gift

I swear Ashton grows leaps and bounds overnight. I can hardly keep up with all the cute clothes family and friends gave her. We had a dinner date with Grammie Brennie, so I decided to get her dolled up in the dress that Gayle gave Izzi. We had to have a photo shoot before we left the house. The first pic really shows off the quilt that Aunt Nancy made. 

















I love the little hooded jacket that goes with this crocheted dress. The sleeves are still a little long, but if I wait for Ashton to get monkey arms then the dress won't fit--go figure.













Photo shoots can only last so long. We have a very tired baby on our hands. Back to Aunt Nan's blanket and that's a wrap. I love a peacefully sleeping baby. Look at those lips!

No comments: