
We had a fun and eventful weekend. Laura and Win invited us to go hiking on Saturday. We headed up Mount Zion mid morning and made it a little over half way before WinJo asked if we could turn around. I was impressed how much the little guy hiked the trail. He rode in the ergo for a few strides when he was hungry and wanted to nibble on an energy bar. (Marcie--your campaign is working! You've reached your target audience.) Ashton was lulled into slumber most of the day. I think the only reason she opened her eyes for the photo was because I stopped for a few moments. (Notice the button and bow-tie top mum? I have fond memories of you wearing it when I was a bebe.)

Win is nearly impossible to catch on film because he is always on the go. You should see some of the other action shots. The kid is a blurr of energy--just like Powell and Laura.
No comments:
Post a Comment