Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School Routine

Well, we're finally settling into our school routine. Ashton is still getting up around 4:30 or 5 every morning, and that is when our day begins. In the past, Jake got up about 15 minutes before we had to leave the house, so I'm impressed how well he is handling the early mornings these days. I guess his motivation is much greater now. We both love reading books and playing with Izzi before we have to go to work. One of her new favorite "toys" is her "gym" from the Norris family. Thank you so much! She loves to stare her monkey down, and when she can, chew on his foot. A close second is looking at herself in the mirror and giggling. It makes me smile everytime!














This is how Ashton Isadora and Mason John usually look in the morning when we drop them off. They are nice and bundled in their car seats and usually fast asleep from the car ride.













Mark and Carol took photos of the newest additions  on their first day of "school." Carol ooohed and aahhhed over the way they held hands with each other on the blanket. I thought it was pretty cute too. Our students at school have already mapped out a romantic relationship for Ashton and Mason, so this photo is really fuel to the fire! 

The photo of Ashton in the doll's stroller cracks me up. Mark said she had fun hanging outside with the big kids in the yard that day. In the same photo Mason's bumbo seat almost looks like a basketball. Check out those long fingers. I'll be surprised if he can't palm one early on. 

I'm glad that we have people that love our babies almost as much as we do. It makes it much easier to leave for a few hours every morning. 

The last photo is proof that my baby girl plays hard and sleeps hard.  We're still working on getting a consistent sleeping, eating, playing schedule. Ashton is pretty abstract random like her mum when it comes to maintaining a daily routine. I suppose she'll be a bit of a juggler with life like me.  

Thanks to the Sanderson's for taking photos of our babies while we are at work, and more importantly, for loving them while they are in your care.

No comments: