Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cowboys v. "The Pickle"

While we were visiting John and G-Mum took Jake and the boys to a Cowboys game while Amy, Mila, Audrey, Ashton and I went to the big screen. Once Ashton saw the big pickle on the menu she was good to go. (Notice this is pre-Longhorn on the trip. This might have been Mousie's last big night out.) While it looks like she has a pickle in one hand and a "dog" in the other, I assure you, it's a pretzel (not that that is much better, but.....).  I must admit a felt a little bad taking my two year old to the movies. Audrey spent the whole trip reading the TWILIGHT series, and well, Eclipse was still showing so we had to go. Ashton liked the wolves, although I think they were a little scary too. She asked to sit on my lap when they showed up. I was impressed how well she did, but I don't think I'll make a habit of it. You know what they say...when in Rome...I guess I just fell to her aunties peer pressure. :)

No comments: