We had two little ceremonies revolving around the tree. The first was when everyone came out for the festival. It was nice to let those that wanted to offer up their blessings and wishes for our daughter as they watch her grow. She got to wear her bubble dress that Auntie Katie loves on this morning.
The second was just with the three of us when we actually planted the tree. I put Ashton in the dress that Gramps gave her (notice she has her baby bracelet on too) and the hat from G-Mum.
I just couldn't resist tacking on a pic of my baby's nursing feet. She loves to feel and grab whatever is around with her toes. I hope she always stays rooted in her family no matter how far she chases adventure and discovery.
6 comments:
Freakin' ADORABLE! Good work mom- this is almost like having myspace! LOL
the cheeks and the eyes look just like you, Chelsea. the top pic is definitely my favorite. I love this blog. good job!!
Love you two,
Ray
AND, I forgot to mention that my parents did the same thing that you did with the tree. Since I was born in December, they froze my placenta and waited until spring to plant it under a lilac tree. Now looking back, I am very fond of lilacs because of the connection. I love the idea of an almond tree....
Ray
Miss Dink looks as if she is floating on air in her pretty summer dress. A bit of whimsy in her expression. Just darling!
She is so cute! she looks just like you! Congrats mommy!
i like the picture of izzy in grandpa's dress.. shes so beautiful!
love you guys!
Post a Comment