Monday, August 11, 2008

GG, Jadyne, Nancy, Trina & Wren

We had a pretty busy weekend visiting folks--family and friends. Grandma Jadyne and cousin Wren stopped by on Friday. Wren had a new paddle ball to show off, which was entertaining from a distance, and a bit dangerous up close. After swaddling the bear and putting it to sleep in Fisher's old rocker Wren decided that she really wanted to hold baby Ashton. Lil' A was a little bewildered being in the arms of her three year old cousin.





















Great Grandma Gert (GG), Aunt Nancy, Aunt Trina and cousin Wren stopped over again on Saturday. It was neat to have three generations and three families gathered all at once. 

We missed seeing Fisher and Ethan, as they were busy doing boy things I suppose. 


1 comment:

The Mom said...

Ummm...why am I starting to look more and more like Nancy? Not that this is a bad thing-just noticing.

I love the one of Wren holding Ashton, I'm going to figure out how to link that pic to my blog.

we'll see.
Trina